Banner

Golf Course ID: 30914, 18 hole

South Pines Golf Club

Public course
Golf course

The South Pines Golf Club was founded in 1990 by the Guy Family who owned Golvinda Winery. The first 18th hole competition was played in 1991. A well maintained and challenging golf course will delight first time visitors at a very reasonable price. Social groups and visitors are welcome at any time of the week.

Golf Ratings

Holes
Tee Name
Par
Scratch
Slope
No rows found
Loading...

Contact Details

480 Lindenow-Glenaladale Road
Lindenow South VIC 3875

03 5157 1788
Golf Australia Logo
Join our newsletter

Get weekly updates on news, golf tips and access to partner promotions!