The new Daily Handicap Look-up Chart functionality has now been released.
These easy-to-use reference charts will enable a golfer to see what Daily Handicap they will be playing off at a set of tees at your course.
All clubs are strongly encouraged to publish Daily Handicap Look-up Charts for the use of golfers.
Points to note around this functionality are as follows:
• It is available from the following webpage - www.golf.org.au/default.aspx?s=daily-handicap-lookup-chart
• The Word version of the Look-up Chart may be printed in A4 size, or A3 size, etc, as a club wishes.
• This new functionality will enable clubs to easily produce new Daily Handicap Look-up Charts in the event a Slope Rating (or Scratch Rating) is permanently changed, or if temporary ratings are installed for a limited period of time.
• For clubs that don’t have access to colour printers and who would like colour print-outs of their Daily Handicap Look-up Charts, please contact your State Association or the GA office and we will be happy to print your charts in colour and send them to you by post.
• If a club wishes to do so, it will be fine for them to copy and paste into another document the information from the GA Daily Handicap Look-up Charts.
• There will be a terrific Daily Handicap calculator function available on the GOLF Link website (www.golflink.com.au) from 23 January. This will be a new feature on each player’s handicap record page. It will be simple to use and it will enable a player to very quickly determine what their Daily Handicap will be for any Slope Rating.
We trust this new feature on the GA website will be helpful to you.